To hang 100 meters in the air by a rope is a very emotional experience, and when you do it with professional experienced guides and top of the line equipment, you are 100% safe.
We also see some important sites near Cusco and some lovely landscapes for rafting and zipline.
DAY 1 Cusco – Huambutio – Cusco
At 9:00 in the morning we leave for Huambutio, some forty minutes east of Cusco, which is located at the mouth of the Huatanay River; the river that flows through the Cusco valley, into the larger Vilcanota River; river of the Sacred Valley and Machupicchu.
Here the guide will explain to us the safety procedures, and then we will practice learning how to use the equipment. Then we begin the rappel. We will have lunch in the afternoon before we return to Cusco.
- Professional of rock climbing and mountaineering guide who speaks English & Spanish
- Private transport to and from the wall
- Complete rockclimbing equipment. (Harness, ropes, figure 8, carabiners, helmet, climbing shoes, radios)
- Box lunch
Optional : We can take a video or photos of the tour.
We recommended to bring:
- Comfortable clothes, shorts, hat, sunglasses & sun block
- A bottle of water
- You do not need any previous experience.