Day 01 Cusco - Inca Trail - Aguas calientes.-Early in the morning we will pass by your hotel to pick you up transfer to the train station which will lead us to kilometer 104 of the rail line that joins the city of Cusco and Machu Picchu. Here begin our great adventure for the Inca trail. After a short period of walk we will find the first archaeological site known as Chachabamba located 2.150 m.a.s.l. Later we will walk in ascending order by the mountain for 4 hours until reach to Wiñaywayna located at 2.700 meters above sea level. Wiñaywayna is an important archaeological group of Inca agricultural platforms; it also holds a religious sector and an urban sector.
Wonderful landscapes are exposed along the road. During the tour we will have a short break to have lunch. Then continue our trip in ascending order until reach to Inti Punku, quechua word that means gate of the Sun, from there we can see the great Inca city of Machu Picchu. After this wonderful experience we go by bus to the village of Aguas Calientes.
Day 02 Aguas calientes – Machu Picchu - Cusco.-In the morning after breakfast, We will go by bus to the Inca city of Machu Picchu to perform our guided tour of the most important areas of this great Inca city, such as the urban area and agricultural as well as the turrets, ceremonial plazas, sacred source, the Intihuatana or solar clock and terraces from where we can contemplate the domains of the Inca
After a guided tour of two hours, you will have time to visit freely Machu Picchu and take all the pictures you want. At the time indicated by our guide we will descend toward the village of Aguas Calientes in order to have lunch. In the afternoon we will board the train of return to the city of Cusco.
- Transfer: Cusco – Inca trail.
- Entrance fee: Inca trail and Machu Picchu.
- Camping Equipment: dining tent, shops double, dining room (chairs, tables) shop kitchen
- Meals during the trek.
- Mule and Muleteers to move camping equipment, food and the luggage of the passenger.
- First aid kit and oxygen.
- Professional Guide.
- Train ticket: Aguas Calientes - Cusco.
- Transfer train station - hotel Cusco
- Sleeping bag.
- Backpacks for personal things
- Personal documents (passport).
- Insect repellent.
- Toilet paper.
- Bottle and tablets to purify water.
- Waterproof clothing.
- Long pants.
- Trekking shoes
- Short pants.
- Rain clothing.
- Slippers or sandals to relax the feet in the camp.
- A cap or hat.
- Personal medications