Day 01: Tourist Bus from Puno to Copacabana.
- 7:00am We pick you up from your Hotel in Puno, and transfer to the Bus Station to start our trip to Copabana (Bolivia) 3 hours trip. A long the way you will see impressive views of the lake Titicaca and the snow peak of the royal mountain range.
- Upon arrival you will be taken to the selected Hotel.
- In the afternoon you have a chance to visit the cathedral of Copacabana, local markets and later you can ascend to the Cavalry, where you can meet the fortunetelers and andean healers.
Day 02: Tour to the Sun and Moon islands.
- At 8:00am. We take a motor boat towards the southern part of the Sun Island where we have a guided tour of the Archeological sites such as Pilcokaina an Inca Temple, and the Inca stair way untill the fountain of youth.
- Later we have tipical lunch in a local restaurant with incredible view on the lake and mountains.
- In the Afternoon we take the motor boat towards the Moon Island and we start a guided tour of the archeological site “Iñac Uyo” an Inca temple dedicated to the Moon also known as home of the Sun Virgins
- In the afternoon, return to the Sun Island and overnight at selected hostel.
Day 03: Return to Copacabana and bus to Puno or La Paz.
- After breakfast, you will be transported back to Copacabana and continue the trip to La Paz or Back Puno.
- 01 Night Hotel*** in Copacabana + breakfast (double basis)
- 01 Night Hostel In Sun Island + Breakfast (double basis)
- Tourist Bus From Puno – Copabana – La Paz (or Puno)
- Motor Boat to the Islands
- Bilingual Speaking guide (english / spanish)
- Lunch in Sun Island
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
**All our programs can be tailor made according to your requirements, whether regarding the length of your tour, any special interests or specific activities, flight reservations, optional destinations or tours.**
!!We highly recommend to check if your nationality needs especial permission for the intrance to Bolivia¡¡
We recommend this tour to people doing regular walks.